GBR Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Building & Construction client recruiting for an experienced Architecture & Planning Support Administrator to join the Architecture team supporting business growth plus coordinating workloads to Architects & Project Planning teams.
This is ideal for someone seeking a career in Architecture / the Built Environment.
Applicants will ideally of had some exposure to Architecture / Architectural services although those without this will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- Provide general support for the architectural technical team
- Supporting the preparation of architectural and planning tenders.
- Assist with WIP list and invoicing for the team.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries effectively, efficiently and within expected high level service standards.
- Effective accurate Diary management for the architectural technical team.
- Managing incoming emails and enquiries where appropriate.
- Archiving and file management
- Streamlining company documents.
- Assist with marketing activities on behalf of the Architectural team
- Strong Administrator, Business Coordinator or similar
- Ideally from a Construction, Building, Architectural or Design Administration background carrying out similar duties to the above
- Interested in Architecture
- Project coordination skills
- Professional communicator at all levels
Interviews to take place immediately