SUPPORTED LIVING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A SUPPORTED LIVING SCHEME NEAR BLANDFORD- £35000 PER ANNUM (NEGOTIABLE)
Do you have prior experience managing a team and working within a fast paced care environment with Learning Disabilities, and some complex behaviours?
Our clients have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Supported Living Manager to oversee their purpose built Supported Living Scheme near Blandford, where they provide Care and Support to individuals with Learning Disabilities and associated behaviours.
The Supported Living Manager will report to the Operations Director, and they will be integral to the development of the Service as well as leading, developing and inspiring their own team.
Supported Living Manager Role Requirements
- NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Experience of Managing, Inducting and Monitoring a Team of Support Workers.
- Solid experience of Learning Disabilities or Complex Care or Challanging Behaviour
- Must have the ability to write and implement Risk Assessments, Support Plans and Audits as well as Conducting Assessments.
- Knowledge of CQC and Safeguarding Requirements is essential.
- Computer Literate including Microsoft Office.
- Driver with own vehicle.
- Lastly strong Man Management skills are essential.
Benefits Package for the Supported Living Manager Role
- Competitive Salary Offered.
- Monday to Friday position
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Pension Scheme.
- Management Training will be provided.
For further details on this Supported Living Manager role, please call Care First Recruitment Solutions on (office hours) or (evenings and weekends).